Ngày càng có nhiều tổ chức, cá nhân tham gia vào công tác tình nguyện. Thậm chí những hành động mang lại giá trị cộng đồng này đã được lan tỏa trên khắp quốc tế. Vì vậy, việc giao tiếp với người nước ngoài là điều không thể tránh. Trong bài viết này, trung tâm dạy tiếng Anh giao tiếp tại Đà Nẵng 4Life English Center (e4Life.vn) sẽ giới thiệu các bạn 6 đoạn hội thoại tiếng Anh về tình nguyện giúp các bạn tự tin trong những tình huống giao tiếp bất ngờ.
1. Đoạn hội thoại tiếng anh về tình nguyện
1.1. Hội thoại 1
- A: What kind of volunteer work are you taking part in?
- B: We’re taking care of the lonely elderly and orphans
- A: What exactly are you doing there?
- B: For the lonely old people, we’re listening to their problems, cooking meals, and clean up their house. For the orphans, we buy sweets, teach, and play with them.
- A: Do you love the work?
- B: Yes, I like helping people.
1.2 Hội thoại 2
- A: Jenny and Jane are helping Lisa with a big midterm project for one of her classes. You’re stuck with us.
- B: But we’re ready to help!
- C: Well, thanks for volunteering to help out at the fall festival. It’ll be a lot of fun, and all the food and money go to the children’s hospital in town.
- A: Could you expound one thing to me first? What exactly is a fall festival? I volunteered Which I didn’t know what I was getting myself into.
- C: Now I really appraise that you are ready to volunteer work! A fall festival is like an open-air fair with a fall theme. There’s food and music, as well as games for children. This one is an outside campus event near a farm, so there’s even going to be a corn maze.
- B: A corn maze? The same as a maze made of corn?
- C: Accurately. You have to walk through tall cornstalks trying to find your way out of the labyrinth. Just when you think you’re right to find your way, suddenly you come to a dead end, and you have to turn around and try a different way.
- A: And what happens if you can’t find your way out?
- C: Oh, Don’t worry. You won’t be stuck in the maze forever because there are people who will help you.
1.3. Hội thoại 3
- Sam: Have you ever participated in volunteer work?
- Bucky: Yes, I have. At my age, I have not been donated blood so I often donate books, toys, and clothes for street children and homeless people.
- Sam: Who do you often do with?
- Bucky: I often do this work with my elder sister. Last Sunday, I was used to donating old books and clothes for a charity organization.
- Sam: What exactly are you doing there?
- Bucky: In there, I met the orphan children. I played with them. Then I gave candies to them. They were all very happy.
- Sam: What do you think of doing volunteer work?
- Bucky: Some people think doing volunteer work is a waste of time but in my opinion, doing volunteer work helps me relax after school and it helps me feel more peaceful in my mind.
- Sam: How do you feel when you do volunteer work?
- Bucky: When I doing this work, I feel very happy as I can bring happiness to them.
1.4. Hội thoại 4
- M: The teacher said she was going to ask for volunteer work the next week! So tell me, what is the thing you will volunteer to do?
- N: I will volunteer for donation.
- M: I find that job not enjoyable.
- N: It was fun, try a few days, you will steadily love it.
- M: I don’t know that why you choose this job. Please point out
- N: Because I think this work will be helpful and shared, contributing to many difficult people. Giving is giving in return, if you do so, you may be multiples or more.
- M: Does this job have to be done? If forced, bored.
- N: It’s up to you, whether you like to go or not. This is optional.
- M: Thanks to your words, I feel your work is very meaningful and charitable. Wish you have a talk and your work is completely successful!
- M: I have to say goodbye to you now. See you in the next times.
- N: Ok. See you soon!
1.5. Hội thoại 5
- Thảo: Good morning, Hương.
- Hương: Nice to meet you, Thảo. How are you?
- Thảo: I’m fine. Thank you. I know that you’d like to work as a volunteer?
- Hương: That’s right.
- Thảo: What do you find interesting about being a volunteer?
- Hương: You know that disadvantaged children always have a difficult life. They always have to live in a bad condition and can be in danger at any time. I want to help them as much as possible when I can. Volunteering is the best way to get involved and change people’s lives. I hope that they will have a better life
- Thảo: What do you know about our school and the students?
- Hương: I found some information on your school’s website. This is a school for students with disabilities. In particular, your school accommodates care and education for disadvantaged children in Hanoi and other provinces. Besides that, your school also provides primary and secondary education.
- Thảo: That’s right. You have full information. Have you volunteered before?
- Hương: Of course. I have got involved in many voluntary organizations and donated campaigns to collect presents and raise money for local charities to help poor and disabled children.
- Thảo: Great! So what skills do you think you can offer?
- Hương: I have strong communication skills. I can explain information and activities clearly and effectively. I have a good relationship with many volunteer clubs, so I can call many people to take part in the charity campaign.
- Thảo: Great! Let’s meet again this weekend.
- Hương: I’ll introduce you to the other volunteers in our volunteer club and we will discuss a timetable and activities.
- Thảo: Thank you very much for your time. I’m very happy to work with you.
- Hương: Me too. Goodbye. See you later.
- Thảo: Goodbye, see you soon.
1.6. Hội thoại 6
- A: Have you ever joined volunteer work?
- B: Yes, I have collected food for famine relief in rural and mountainous areas, helped disabled children and taught them who are can not go to school.
- A: Do you feel worn out when you do that?
- B: No, instead I’m really happy when I do that.
- A: Why is that?
- B: Because I can help others in their life, contributing my efforts to the entire community. For me, that is of great value.
2. Mẫu câu tiếng Anh thường dùng khi giao tiếp về chủ đề tình nguyện
- What was your volunteer service? – Bạn đã tham gia công việc tình nguyện gì?
- Where did you do it? – Bạn làm công việc đó ở đâu?
- What interesting things happened? – Có điều gì thú vị đã xảy ra?
- Are you going to join other volunteer service? – Bạn có dự định tham gia các hoạt động tình nguyện khác không?
- Will you do it again? – Bạn có tiếp tục làm tình nguyện viên không?
- How long did you do it? – Bạn làm công việc tình nguyện trong vòng bao lâu?
- When did you do it? – Bạn tham gia nó khi nào?
- Who organise it? – Ai/Đơn vị nào tổ chức?
3. Từ vựng tiếng Anh thường dùng trong giao tiếp về tình nguyện
- charity (n): tổ chức từ thiện
- volunteer (n): tình nguyện viên
- the aged (n): người già
- care (n): chăm sóc
- voluntarily (adv): tình nguyện
- war invalid (n): thương binh
- donate (v) : tặng, tài trợ
- comfort (n): sự an ủi
- assistance (n): sự giúp đỡ
- voluntary (Adj): tình nguyện
- volunteer (v): xung phong
- orphanage (n): trại trẻ mồ côi
- raise money (v): quyên góp tiền
- handicapped (adj): tật nguyền
- donation (n): tài khoản, đóng góp
- orphan (n): trẻ mồ côi
Hy vọng 6 đoạn hội thoại tiếng anh về tình nguyện được 4Life English Center (e4Life.vn) tổng hợp trong bài viết trên sẽ giúp bạn hoàn thành bài viết về chủ đề thiện nguyện, bên cạnh đó có thể áp dụng linh hoạt trong những tình huống giao tiếp.
Tham khảo thêm:
- 16+ Cấu trúc ngữ pháp tiếng Anh giao tiếp phổ biến
- 21+ Cách cải thiện kỹ năng nói tiếng Anh nhanh và hiệu quả
- 15+ Cách học tiếng Anh giao tiếp hiệu quả
- 10+ Mẹo học tiếng Anh giao tiếp cấp tốc hiệu quả
- Kinh nghiệm tự học tiếng Anh giao tiếp tại nhà hiệu quả